Please find times and registration information for all iLs webinars listed below. Webinars are offered at no charge, but require registration.
- Introductory Webinar for Professionals
- Introduction to iLs for Individuals & Families
- Introduction to the Dreampad for Individuals & Families
This live, interactive 60-minute webinar is intended as an introduction to iLs methodology and equipment for clinicians and educators. Q&A session at the end. 1 Contact Hour or 0.1 AOTA CEUs. A completed quiz is required to receive credit. Topics covered include:
- Neurological basis for combining an auditory program with vestibular and visual exercises
- Review of supporting research studies and data
- Populations most likely to benefit from iLs
- Introduction to iLs equipment, program structure and costs
As a result of participating in the iLs Introductory Webinar for Professionals you will be able to:
- Define neuroplasticity
- Identify the relationship between bone conduction and the vestibular system
- Describe the significance of the interconnectedness of sound and movement
- Explain the importance of a multi-sensory approach to changing neural networks
Webinar Dates & Times
|Wed, Aug 13 2014 12pm ET (11am CT, 10am MT, 9am PT)||Register For This Webinar|
|Wed, Aug 27, 2014 12pm ET (11am CT, 10am MT, 9am PT)||Register For This Webinar|
Unable to make it? Archived (not live) webinars are available for viewing upon request. If you are trying to connect from another country, please be advised that Eastern (ET) is approximately GMT -4. If you are unsure in which timezone you are, this convenient service may be of assistance.
This live, interactive 45-minute webinar introduces iLs methodology and equipment to parents, families and individuals. Q&A session at the end. Topics Covered:
- How iLs works
- Who iLs can benefit
- Review of supporting research
- Introduction to the equipment and program structure
Webinar Dates & Times
|Tue, Aug 5, 2014 2 pm ET (1 pm CT, 12 pm MT, 11 am PT)||Register For This Webinar|
|Thurs, Aug 21, 2014 2 pm ET (1 pm CT, 12 pm MT, 11 am PT)||Register For This Webinar|
Unable to make it? An archived (not live) webinar is available for viewing here. If you are trying to connect from another country, please be advised that Eastern (ET) is approximately GMT -4. If you are unsure in which timezone you are, this convenient service may be of assistance.
This 60-minute webinar is open to everyone. During the webinar the basics of the Dreampad, recommended populations and different applications are covered. iLs Associates are referred to the iLs Associate Webinar: Using the Dreampad with Different Populations on the Associate side of the website. Topics Covered:
- Dreampad basics
- Recommended applications
- Use with young children
- The Dreampad and sleep disturbances
The archived (not live) webinar is available for viewing here.